Question, aimed mostly at Jess:
How the hell do you do your pink without getting in an almighty mess?
I've just redone my pink ends and the bathroom looks like I committed a bloody murder in a gay bar. What is to be done???
Hmm. Let the cleaning mission beginxxxxxx
Monday, 5 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't use a liquid hair dye, I use thick gel type stuff that tends to behave (plus my hair is a lot shorter)but when I did my tips I used to wear a bin bag and get someone to paint the stuff on the tips, straight onto the binbag, then fold the binbag over ontop and heat it with a hair dryer. Colour will work better if you bleach the ends first too, last much longer.
ReplyDeleteHmm, wonder if I could persuade Iris to paint the ends of my hair pink? Come to think of it that actually sounds like a fun activity for a 3 yr old girl. Thanks love!
ReplyDelete