
1. Visit the Museum of Natural History, where you can see many exciting sights including loads of animals.

2. Check out the Metropolitan Museum of Art (Ok so I didn't do this yet I just walked past,
but I'm gonna!)
3. Take a walk to the Children's Museum of Manhattan, where you can enjoy an ENTIRE FLOOR of Dora the Explorer! You'd be a fool to miss it.

4. Have fun playing in the water or hiding in the Star Cave at City Treehouse (this one really is cool, it is my favourite place to take Iris definitely).

5. Gaze in awe at the interior of Grand Central Station. It looks not unlike the Ministry of Magic.

6. Make like Thomas the Travelling Hippo and hit up a playground.

7. Finally, you can't come to New York and not see a Broadway musical. These are relevant to my mum, my brother and my mum's dad (Poppa). And the last 2? Well y'know...A Little Night Music stars Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angela Lansbury and was choreographed by Lynne Page. La Cage Aux Folles opens in April, stars Kelsey Grammer and Doug Hodge and is being choreographed by Lynne Page. Who do I live with?.......Lynne Page! Ahhhhh
yiiiiiiih.





No comments:
Post a Comment