
Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up the air - I know I can count on you.
Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just don't care, but you've got the love I need to see me through.
This is me and Iris in the Treehouse enjoying a bit of animal spotting. Of course, she needed my sunglasses in order to see the animals, since they work a bit like binoculars. Maybe.
Anyway I have decided that my dream house, which I will one day have, has a room modelled on the play area in City Treehouse. Maybe a bit bigger. Maybe it will be my bedroom. It is frickin amazing. There is a patch of grass out the front, with a cave entrance in front of you and another one on the right leading to the Star Cave. The Star Cave, once you've forced your body into an impossible crouching position to get in, is fab. It is all dark with twinkly star lights all over the ceiling and would be a perfect place to catch some ZZZZs (if every other parent and nanny in the place hadn't had the same idea and taken up all the space.) If you exit the Star Cave through its other entrance, you come out into a circular room with a handy hole in the wall with a built in telecom which allows you to chat to the people upstairs. There is also a skylight in the ceiling which allows you to see the feet of the people upstairs. When you crawl out of this room and turn right you see a wide green staircase that leads you to the top Treehouse floor. It is also circular and open top. It has some windows, a telecom to match the one below and also a kaleidescope that looks through one of the walls. It also obviously has the skylight from the room below as a 'floorlight'. When you go up the green stairs you can go into the Treehouse top floor, or you can keep going around it to the slide. And noone needs me to advise how best to enjoy that particular area.So all in all I think a Treehouse room would be absolutely unbelievable - it has everything you could possibly want.
And that is apparently the only coherent thought I have managed to come up with all day.
Though me and Iris did spend a fun few minutes hanging out in the sunshine in the square outside Soho House, and we learned two new songs: (well she did I already know them) one was Close to you by The Carpenters and the other was Rollin' on the river (I think it was Ike and Tina's version). Well she asked me for a song about birds, and then one about roly polys......I did what I could with what I have!

Also, todays biggest event was Rupert's Birthday! I did not enquire which Birthday exactly.
But I did make a cupcake tower with candles and Iris made a lovely lovely Birthday card with lots of glitter and hearts.
< that's red velvet, Oreo, cookie dough and strawberry. Nomnom
Errr........I'm still not quite back on top of the World after the nightmare that was yesterday (and it was a nigthmare, it never happened!) Luckily there's a particular building in New York that is quite good at putting people (almost) on top of the World.
So that is where I'm going to go right now.
TTFNXXXXX

No comments:
Post a Comment